Price: Varies with Selection
For over 45 years, Acurel E has proven to be a pond keeper’s best friend. It's the fast and easy way to keep pond water sparkling clear. Within hours of use, Acurel E safely and organically clears cloudy, green, murky and contaminated pond water. It causes contaminants to clump into masses that are more easily removed by your filter or skimmer. Acurel E is made with organic extracts from renewable natural resources and is safe for all fish, plants and animals. Acurel E is available in three convenient sizes to treat ponds up to 19,000 gallons. Sold around the world, often imitated, but still the professional’s “clear” choice for a sparkling clear pond.
Give your pond “high definition” water with Acurel E.
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Calculate your pond size in gallons using this formula:
• Measurements are in feet – length x width x average depth = total cubic feet.
• Total cubic feet x 7.5 = total pond gallons.
• Shake Well
• Pour the measured dose using our simple measuring tool on the side of the bottle.
• OR calculate 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for every 50 gallons or
• 1 tablespoon (15ml) for every 150 gallons or 1 oz per 300 gallons
• Clean your filter at least once within the first 24 hours of administering Acurel E.
• If needed, re-dose after 24 hours. Remember to clean the filter regularly.
No Filter? No problem! Acurel will still effectively clarify your water, but you must manually remove any contaminant clumps with a skimmer net. For optimal performance, Acurel recommends the use of a pump and filter system.
See all of our pond algaecide products.