Aquascape PondAir 4 Air Pump 4-Outlet Aeration Kit
Price: Varies with Selection
Aquascape PondAir 4 Air Pump
The AquaScape PondAir Air Pump provides needed oxygen to your backyard pond. Every process in the pond is dependent on oxygen. This is especially important at night when plants are not converting CO2 into oxygen. Dissolved oxygen levels are also generally lower in warmer water temperatures.
Pond aerators oxygenate your pond, helping all biological processes and creating a more stable environment, resulting in healthier fish and plants. Aeration is also very important during winter months in colder climates, as aeration helps to keep a small hole open in the surface of the pond to aid in maintaing an escape for toxic gases.
Simple to use and maintain
Durable outer housing prevents damage
Comes complete with four 25' winter resistant air lines, preassembled check valves and four weighted air stones
Provides years of trouble-free operation
- The strong outer housing protects the pump from becoming easily damaged
- A thick rubber gasket separates the two halves of the air pump, reducing noise and preventing vibration
- The wide, flat shape base of the pump makes it stable and easy to place
- The integrated rubber feet prevents noise and vibration keeping the pump stable so there is no movement from its intended position
- The replaceable diaphragm and assembly cartridge makes this pump simple and inexpensive to service
Max Air Flow Rate (Loaded)- 3500 cc/min. x 2
Max Air Depth (Loaded)- 9.2 ft. water
Four Outlets & Discs Included-
Four Lengths of 25' Air Line-
Wattage- ONLY 11W
Power Cord Length- 6 ft
Warranty- 3 Year Limited
The air pump should be placed in an indoor or covered location, which is dry and free from airborne dust and debris. Overtime, if you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn't work as well as when you purchased it, a simple, inexpensive renew kit is available. After installing the renew kit your pond air pump should be as good as new. For ponds up to 3500 gallons.